How does the process work?
- Free consultation about our program and what to expect from us here at Ondra Michelle Consulting, LLC
- We will start by identifying any negative items on your credit report and build a plan while working with all 3 Credit Bureau and your creditors to challenge these items that are affecting your credit reports.
- After your dispute has been sent, wait for the credit bureau and creditor’s response. The process usually takes about 34 to 45 days
- We’ll strengthen your credit profile and maximize your credit score by continuing to educate you on great tips.
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
- We do not remove any negative items on your credit report 120 days (4 consecutive months) from the time that you retain our services.
- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year before signing up for our services.
- You have had no new collections or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you with.
- You have maintained credit monitoring services at all times during the time frame we are assisting you
- You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
When will I see results?
Is credit repair legal?
What are some things I can do to help my credit repair process?